At OzStaff we are passionate about connecting the right people with the right jobs in a way that inspires success! Your next career move awaits, have what it takes? Then please apply at https://ozstaff.com/register/jobseeker.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Working as part of the operations team on conveyor lines and filling machines, your role will include PACKING dry powdered food & beverage products into various pouches/containers, loading packed goods into cartons, ready for distribution to customers.
You will also be expected to maintain strict quality, production and safety standards, maintain a clean, safe working environment and assist with duties that ensure an uninterrupted, smooth flow of operations to ensure production targets and deadlines are met.
YOUR NEW WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Working for Australia's most innovative, high quality liquid and powdered dry blended products manufacture, this is a rare opportunity to secure ongoing, day shift work coupled with excellent rate of pay in a safe, inclusive working environment, and the security of knowing you are working for an industry leader, whose products are in constant demand. The organisations continued expansion, means ongoing career development opportunity and the ideal place to grow your career.
- Working in a fast-paced production/operations environment
- Using various manual handling equipment such as pallet jacks
- Regularly lifting up to 10-12kg's
- Keeping up with operational targets packing and filling pouches/containers inline with production schedules and quality standards
- Regularly Cleaning machines and work area
- Assisting team members with duties to ensure smooth, uninterrupted operations
- Loading bulk product in to mixes and hoppers/silos
- Regular reporting and recording of information for quality assurance
- Strict adherence to the company's safety and quality protocols
- Maintain a tidy and organised work environment
- Perform Hygiene, Housekeeping and Internal Audits
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A reliable history of previous work experience in a similar role, working in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to commit to work Monday-Friday, day shift
- Physically fit, energetic and the ability to regularly lift up to 10-12kg's during a eight hour shift
- Be free from allergies and able to work with some dust caused by mixing and pouring dry powdered food ingredients
- Competency in the use of relevant manual handling equipment
- Knowledge of HACCP and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations
- Strong SAFETY awareness
- Initiative and problem-solving capability
- An enthusiastic working mindset that shows drive and a CAN-DO attitude
- The ability to provide a positive contribution in a dynamic and busy team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet set KPI’s in an organised manner delivering quality outcomes while maintaining a harmonious disposition
- A strong customer focus and pride in your work that drives you to "WOW", our clients
- 2 recent work referees
- Your own Reliable transport
- Clean, neat presentation
APPLICATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
Successful applicants will be invited to start immediately. Applications are closing fast, so you are encouraged to register your interest at the earliest opportunity. Should you require any additional information, our recruitment team is available for you to contact on (03)97931133 24/7.