Ozstaff are partnered with an award winning, nationwide leader of Sustainable Building Solutions. We are looking for an someone who is committed and driven, to work on Day shift Monday – Friday and have long term goals in mind for their future.
The successful candidate will need the following:
• Be reliable and switched on candidates, positive attitude, power tool experience and correct PPE.
• Be able to successfully use a tape measure and read mm’s
• Happy to complete drug/alcohol at any random time.
• Must complete a medical before placing them onsite.
• Must wear correct PPE – Drill pants, Steel Cap Boots and High vis. No shorts or singlets allowed.
• Engineering background is a bonus but not compulsory.
• No qualification required, mechanically minded casuals work best – those who love to play around with their cars
Added extras in this role do include:
• Honest wage honest job
• Monthly Lunches
• Monday-Friday day shift with an early finish on Fridays
• Casual-permanent role, We are looking for someone who is committed and only want ongoing-permanent work!
If you think this sounds right for you, or would like more information please APPLY NOW at www.ozstaff.com